Friday, April 20, 2012

Travellers Itch

Travellers Itch
Glancing both ways as I take the final step onto the obviously worn in platform
That, I had to assume must have been used by so many aspiring travellers before me
I knew that this will be what sends me on my journey

Being on the plane, train, car, boat or my own two feet fills my mind
Like a jungle river that never stops flowing
With the perceiving thought of adventure and the sense of freedom

New continents, new countries and new people
Means the experience will never truly end because each venture
Holds different places in my heart and mind

Once I’ve soaked up everything I can from, the culture to the people
And have gained as much knowledge as I can
Its time to pack up and start a new tomorrow


*So this is a poem I wrote myself so read it and be kind

No comments:

Post a Comment