Thursday, June 7, 2012

PROM

So yes, just like every other Gr. 12 student I had my prom last friday night. I had been helping witth the planning for it since April and believe me when I say it was a tad bit stressful. With figuring out everything from the theme, venue to the food, we were all constantly stressed and under pressure. But there was one thing that none of us counted on.......RAIN. I mean the week of they called for rain and we all said there was no way it would rain on OUR prom day, as if we were special or something. So when I wokeup to see the dark clouds and the raindrops, I was still a little bit disappointed even though all week people had said to me "You know its going to rain right?" Although it rained continuously all day, my prom was still amazing and I'm so glad everything turned out theway it did. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment