Friday, March 2, 2012

Changes

                                        (I am in the middle row, last one on the left in the plaid shirt)

Ever since I was little, I have always been the semi active type. Never one to be over invovled in sports but, did participate in some activities. As a child my mom signed me up for many things like soccer, swimming, gymnastics and dance, in the hopes thta one of them would stick. And some did the gymnastics and dance became my new passions as a child. Then I was pulled out of gymnastics because my mother was afraid of me becoming to competitive at the tender age of five. So I stuck with dance until the studio closed then my mother decided to stick me in something she knew I would love choir, and I did love it every week from the age of seven to thriteen years old. Man did I ever love to sing, but I wasn't really the best at standing still and singing. I was always the one jumping and dancing in the back because i simply couldn't help myself.Then my choir director moved to Africa so, I needed another outlet and my mother chose an theatre studio called Duck Soup Productions and that is where I have been since Gr. 8 and I've loved every minute of it. What I'm really trying to say is that I'm glad that my mom kept putting me in new things once something was over or she thought is wasn't good for me because, without all of those tyoes of outlets. I wouldn't be the person I am today and for that I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment