Friday, March 30, 2012

CUBA 2012

                         (My friends and I in front of the statue in the town square of Moron City)

During March Break this year I went to Cuba with my friends for the week. It was well worth every penny that I spent because, I had the time of my life. There were parties every night and good times to be had. It gave me the oppertunity to make new friends bond with the one I already had and experience life as an independent person. Going to Cuba was a huge eye opener for me to realize all the luxuries that I have at home. We able to get off the resort one day and see a real Cuban town and it wasn' what I expected, it was as if we had stepped back in time to the 50's because eveyrthing from the cars to the buildings were so simple and old. By leaving the country and going someqwhere without my parents really gave me the travellers itch to want to do more of it later in life. So I'm so glad I went to Cuba and really had one of the best March breaks of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment