Friday, February 24, 2012

Broadway Baby

Broadway, when you hear the word to most people nothing happens but, to me I get goosebumps and a huge smile on my face. My dream is to be on broadway I have a passion for musical theatre and, I have even since I was little. Musicals are in my opinion pure brilliance, well most of them anyway. The theatre is where I belong and even just stepping foot on a stage brings joy to my heart. This summer I was able to be in a show called "Shrek the Musical" and we were able to perform it at the Opera House here in Orillia. I have an insane love for that theatre because I have such history there and, it really is such an amazing building. I hope that someday I can be in a broadway show in New York to me it wouldnt matter if I was chorus or a lead part because, to just being a part of something like that is enough. To me that's what it means to be a true lover of the theatre, it doesn't matter what part you are because you are in something that in my opinion is pure magic.

1 comment:

  1. Keep Working as hard as you do, believe. And you will get there! <3

    ReplyDelete