Friday, February 17, 2012

T.V Shows Today





Sorry but this is going to be a bit of a rant but, there is somthing wrong with the quality of television programs now a days. In all honesty they are absolutely horrible, I remember growing up with shows like "Boy Meets World", "The Weekenders", "Recess", "Lizzie Maguire", "That's So Raven",and "Even Steven", "Kim Possible" and so many other like it. And now we are stuck with shows like "Hannah Montana", "Shake It Up", "A.N.T Farm", "Zeke and Luther" and others that i can't even remember. the point I am trying to make is that show's aren't the way they used to be and its apparent. I mean I know that T.V isn't the most productive way to spend my time but, if I'm going to spend it watching T.V. I would hope that the programming would be a bit better, but I guess what it comes down to is the generation gap between me and kids now a day. I know that I'm not exactly old but, I'm old enough to know that what i liked as a kid is nothing close to what kids like now. I suppose I just wish kids could get the joy out of a good television show that has a real message and life lessons that could be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment